Cardea Construction Co.
Basement Remodelers, Ann Arbor, Michigan
For 30 years, an Ann Arbor contractor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your basement renovation ideas
Here are some of the basements we have turned into truely wonderful living spaces.
- Cardea Construction created additional sitting area, play area, office, bathroom to this home. We can make your basement into very liveable spaces.
See this basement remodelling project B-11
- Award winning energy star GREEN home had an unfinished basement.
For more information and pictures of this lower level, which went from an unfinished basement to a liveable space, see basement project E-2
This remodeling project on Pontiac Trail, Ann Arbor started as a totally unfinished basement and is now a second living space with its own entrance.
We were pleased to be the contractor chosen to do this remodeling project, B-3
A livable basement area easily doubles the amount of marketable square footage of your home, which is great for you while you are enjoying it and really is a selling point for later. Finishing the basement typically costs a third to half of what it would take for above-ground construction.
There is no end to what you can do with your basement. Here are some of the trends that we see in that extra living space– a media room, living room, wine cellar, wet bar, gym, office, playroom, man’s cave, laundry and guest room are all popular choices.
Things to think about as you plan for this remodel.
1. Adding a basement bathroom
2. Carpet the floors
3. Paneled the walls
4. Add a ceiling
5. Add lighting, if your ceiling is less than 8ft, think about recessed lights.
6. Built-in shelving
7. Don’t forget connectivity.